Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another quick interruption, a visitor




Sergeant Tanner spotted this guy when we came back from supper. I wish I could feel confident that things were being run the right way around here, but a thing like this, even if it wasn't deliberate, makes you wonder. They know he is not equipped to deal with this sort of break in routine. I was able to take care of it this time, but what if I'm not around next time? I'm not sure who else here can help. These concerns will probably make this take even longer.

Next

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Rapa said...

If you ask me, the problem with the unmanned Lunik 20 was that it couldn't tell the interesting moon rocks from the dull ones. There wasn't, then, an instrument for measuring interest piquing and maintaining. So it came back and everybody had to act like the rocks were something special. But secretly they were wondering if they hadn't broken their own hearts by making it seem like any old pieces of the moon would do. If you ask me.

August 09, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

It's always the souvenir hunters who give the sciences a bad name. My situation is no different.

August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.