Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I had a visitor...

...And it's not that I'm not ready to talk about the visitor, but I don't think you're ready to hear about that. This morning at breakfast we talked about dreams again. Kelly said she dreamt she had a popular doppelganger everyone was socializing with while she stayed home. There was a turtle in her dream that was so small she thought it was a mouse at first, but it grew to the size of a World War I helmet and she was afraid of it. Does anyone know what this means?

Also, Garland says he is doing better but this is his new aphorism: "If life gives you kids, make kid gloves."

Next

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Rapa said...

It may be helpful at this time to Google the phrase "turtles all the way down."

August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ3NoDee said, the HipHop community is very interested in this. The diagonals are piercing.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

I can tell you are accusing me of things, Blumertha. You are telling me I am not getting on with it. But I am getting on with it, as fast as I can. And I will not even speak to your other insinuations.

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.