Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It was so late but I couldn't sleep.

I know I'm in the middle of telling you about the stalls in the restroom I went to during my interview with the man who claimed to be a doctor, but there's other stuff going on.

Last night, I got out of bed and wrote this down: two people were missing at supper, Joseph and Kelly, and they were replaced by people who looked exactly like them. I was calm outwardly, but inside I was profoundly disturbed. Was it appropriate to acknowledge the switch? Would I want someone to acknowledge it to the person who filled in for me, if I were the one replaced?

Next

5 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

No you wouldn't, would you? I wouldn't. At least I don't think I would because my replacement would have to be a clone or replica and if that's the case then it would be hard to let my own duplicate mind go astray, ya' know?

Hmmmmm, I love the strange and unusual, it's so...

August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention that the clone might be insulted. Not only do clones have feelings, but there's some indication that they may have more feelings than their predecessors.

August 24, 2006  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

It can never add up to much if you let it go without some sort of safety net or life line...I was having fun, WAS!!!

Later...

August 29, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

I only went away to see if anyone would miss me. Thanks, Blu~. At least I know one person cares.

August 30, 2006  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I'm very, what's the word? I can't remember? Oh, well, I still actually missed the sum of nothing just a lil' bit, but don't let your head start getting big, I'm serious!

Later...

August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.