Friday, December 22, 2006

Everything's different and nothing's different

Garland has asked me if he can write for me sometimes, when I don't want to. But I'm not sure.
He says he keeps coming up with ideas that are too long to be aphorisms while he sits for Kelly's painting. She is working on the forehead and eyebrows now. He didn't expect things to go so slowly, and it's giving him a lot of time to think. I'm worried he'll change things with his version of what happens around here, but I like the idea of having someone to help me.

7 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Aphorisms, help, favors, huh, what? Whatever, I'll be the judge...

You are missing the whole point of anything aren't you?

Oh well...

December 23, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

You are only confirming my theory.

December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Xmas to ALL your personas.

December 25, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

i am not sure what sort of thing might be meant by that sort of thing.

December 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S as in Sharpton writes: I am bursting to tell you: I just came back from an Xmas coughatorio program at St. Nummy's. Never have I heard the Passion performed as the choir performed. My whole holiday will be bouyed up by the memory. If only 3 an Minos could have been there to share it with me. And you, dear Lorretta, of course.

Tell me, have you heard from your mother recently? I was told she was back from France. If it is true, perhaps she can call me? Hmmm?

December 26, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

S as in Sharpton: make no mistake, your comments have been passed on. Is French coughatorio full-dress? I know on the continent they are more formal, perhaps because it is expected of them.

December 26, 2006  
Blogger Patrick Rapa said...

You know, at first I thought it was weird that coughatorio had like zero web presence, but then I realized: Neither does France.

December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.