Friday, August 31, 2007

I swear there are whole days they just zap away from me.

For instance, where is Thursday. Can anyone account for me on Thursday? And yet, on Friday, there don't appear to be gaps, or any missing items. For instance, we all react to a news story the same way, as if we are hearing together any tidbit for the first time.

I remember Papa returning from the woods with a brace of pheasant, and Mama saying, Goodness, where has the time gone? And I never understood until now, waking up this morning and certain it was Thursday, but learning they are saying it is not.

I wonder who I can trust around here. Minnie seemed like a good bet but that did not pay out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.