Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i don't usually get into it with you people...

...Because I have to be focused on my own business.

But I will say that a couple of things have happened that you maybe were not aware I was aware of.

1. Blumertha and Blu~ have agreed, which is already confusing enough; they are not two sides of the same coin, and yet, this puts us all on notice doesn't it? Although, to be sure, only Blu~ acknowledges their agreement; Blumertha couldn't possibly be in discord. Junie H., I have nothing to say about. I regret even acknowledging her presence here, and she knows why. Her comments, littered throughout my private reflections ever since I found the pictures that reminded me of home, constitute an intrusion of the worst sort.

2.Then, some important people in their respective fields have been introduced into this fray, including:
--the person some say is the heir to DJ2NoDee's hip-hop kingdom, DJ3NoDee. The problem is that, as you can see here, DJ3NoDee is misquoted so often it's hard to know what's really being said.
--Menos Budow, the late occultist geometrician. See the comments of DJ3NoDee above.
--Egvadz Floincz, of course, needs no modifier. Just look at the comments Floincz left here and here.
3. No one, and I mean not one single person has answered to my satisfaction Patrick Rapa's question of the missing water.

Next

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just quit messing around and get out of there, Loretta. Don't get distracted.

September 06, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

You better hope I don't get out of here too quickly, is all I'm saying.

September 06, 2006  
Blogger Patrick Rapa said...

Everybody settle the hell down.

September 06, 2006  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Here's the deal okay? I won't come over there and bust her out if everyone will just promise to be nice and just get along like lil' doggies okay?

Now see. I knew we could do it, or, I knew you could do it, or, I knew I was crazy, or, I knew...Fuck...I don't know!!!

Later IM...

September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ3NoDee writes: In the chaos dogz.
Try to be, see. Not bZ. The water is always thizzle. Get back on the buzz and drive, homes.

September 08, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

This is a strategy I have only just learned to apply.

September 09, 2006  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I no longer agree with blumertha. You cannot agree with everyone and then flaut your sick amusement on the turmoil others due that agreement alone, that's just twisted and delusional. C'mon blumertha, if you want to be considered part of the blu clan then you gotta get with it.

Later...Damn it!!!!

September 11, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

I try to just not let things get to me, but between the feuding Blus and the reigning king of hip-hop, I still don't know where that water went, and it's really starting to vex me.

September 11, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

If you people are collectivizing, it's worse than I suspected. The man who claims to be a doctor would not even treat the Blus who claim to be a collective.

September 12, 2006  
Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I hate Doctors! I have no malice in my heart though, thats a fact. Ahhh haaaaa!!!

September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.