Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the man who claims to be a doctor claims that i broke faith with you.

Never mind that one of you clearly betrayed me to Junie H; he says that you were my friends, and it was wrong. But why did you do it? Best not to tell me, unless you really need me to know.

What masks people had on yesterday: Sergeant Tanner dressed as Possibility; if I can find a picture I will post it here. And I went as an egg: for my communicative break-fast. Dr. Arkwright once pointed out to me that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny in the daily cycle of human meals, too, when you think about it. We eat the embryo for breakfast, and the mature chicken for dinner.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dj3NoDee writes: That was you? You were the egg? Did you see the exchange? I thought you were part of it; I was so sure. Budow handed off the Chrysler 300DL fender removal tool to the "boy" dressed as an early 19th century "kegler" and was given the upgraded hard drive we so badly needed. I was sure you were spying for the Dr. I am so relieved. WE ARE ON OUR WAY!

November 01, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

I saw nothing of the kind. This is exactly why I don't trust you people. What takes place on the diagonals is not on the level; it's not even on the up-and-up.

November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the record,the egg came first. Nobody supposes it was a chicken's egg,anymore.

November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chicken IS the egg. The egg is the baby version of the chicken. We would not ask, "Which came first: the baby or the person?"

November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought we lost you there for a minute...

November 02, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

Blu, it was very cold, and I saw a bright light.

November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, bright lights are better than dark lights...

November 03, 2006  
Blogger L M said...

There could have been dark lights, too, but you just couldn't see them because of the glare.

November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.